Over the years, Lloyds Commercial Business has continued to build an extremely diverse client base. Whether your needs are simple or complex, we can tailor an in-house solution for your specific requirements. With a distinctive business model, our finance group provides corporations, institutions, governments, and entrepreneurs the best solutions and broadest range of financing products for each of our clients’ needs.
Our finance group will bring specific industry, regional, and product expertise to each client; advancing our finance group’s industry leadership in devising and executing the most Innovative, customized answers to the most challenging issues in the global marketplace.
Our Finance Group is in a position to offer financing from $25 Million USD to several Billions USD.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisition Finance / Mergers and Acquisitions – Structuring the financing of cross-border mergers, acquisitions (asset and equity), leveraged buyouts, restructurings and more.
- Aircraft / Asset finance – Helping purchasers, lenders, lessors and lessees finance aircraft, rolling stock and other big-ticket leasing and financing transactions.
- Asset Management – With a great depth and breadth of expertise, we help clients achieve their goals through a wide array of strategies, in every major sector and asset class through various distribution channels.
- Project Finance – Structuring privatizations, limited recourse and non-recourse finance transactions.
- Securitization & Structured Finance – Advising funds, sponsors, credit enhancers and investors in securitization of a variety of asset classes across multiple jurisdictions.
- Derivatives and financial products – Negotiating and documenting derivatives-driven structured financings, secured and guaranteed transactions and taxable and tax-exempt products.
- Financial and Regulatory Advice – Using our network to keep current on developments and advising on the practical effects of international regulatory trends.
- Global custody – Advising global custodians and sub-custodians on issues of safe custody, clearance and settlement of trades, collection of income, and taxes in more than 100 countries, including advice under SEC Rules 17f-5 and 17f-7.
- Loans and Credit Facilities – Structuring cross-border facilities, secured and unsecured, and trade-financing transactions.
- Private Equity – Structuring and organizing new funds, structuring and executing institutional and management-led buyouts, public-to-privates, follow-on acquisitions, IPOs and trade sales. Areas of expertise include traditional private equity, alternative asset funds (e.g., real estate, infrastructure and oil & gas) and hedge funds.
- Bank Instruments and Securities – We represent financial institutions and corporate entities in connection with the issuance of bonds, notes, commercial paper, and other capital market instruments. We have deep knowledge in matters related to securities products, securities transfer law, compliance, and financial process intellectual property, among others. We are able to utilize the services of world’s largest securities houses to satisfy your needs.
- Bank Proof of Funds – Our bank proof of funds irrevocably confirms funds availability by S.W.I.F.T. or Key Tested Telex from a Major World Money Center Bank. Amounts between $10 Million and $500 Million USD are readily available; larger amounts can be arranged.
- Credit Enhancement – We create and place highly structured credit enhancement and targeted risk capital products that provide efficient capital solutions for large investment projects. In each case, the structured product is tailor-made to efficiently mitigate risk and integrated into the overall project financial structure.
- Joint Venture – We understand the design, negotiation and implementation of entity structures to accommodate multiple rounds of financing, equity incentives and, most importantly, significant growth. Because we understand the practices and expectations of the venture community, we are equally suited to guide companies planning for venture capital.
- Venture Capital – Transactions range from early stage seed rounds through late stage venture rounds involving the issuance of preferred stock, convertible debt instruments, warrants, and secured and unsecured bridge debt.
Whatever your financing needs may be, our Finance Group has the experience and capability to find a solid solution to fulfill them.
If you would like to inquire, please contact our offices to receive information about required paperwork and details.